Ballantine Books, February 1992. Mass Market PaperBack. Used - Very Good. Item #198941
The book that started a revolution in the way Americans eat The extraordinary book that taught America the social and personal significance of a new way of eating is still a complete guide for eating well in the twenty-first century. Sharing her personal evolution and how this groundbreaking book changed her own life, world-renowned food expert Frances Moore Lappé offers an all-new, even more fascinating philosophy on changing yourself--and the world--by changing the way you eat. The Diet for a Small Planet features:
- simple rules for a healthy diet
- streamlined, easy-to-use format
- food combinations that make delicious, protein-rich meals without meat
- indispensable kitchen hints--a comprehensive reference guide for planning and preparing meals and snacks
- hundreds of wonderful recipes.